DAILY SUVLA BAY TOUR
06:45 Pick up from Hotel
Drive to Eceabat
12:00 Upon arrival to Eceabat . Lunch break before the Suvla Bay Tour, On tour you will visit;
- Kangaroo Beach, pontoon pier built by the 1st Royal Australian Naval Bridging Train.
- Hill 60 Cemetery, the most important New Zealand site in the northern part of the Gallipoli Battlefield.
- Green Hill Cemetery, lies on the east side of the Anzac – Suvla Road.
- Scimitar Hill, with three divisions it was the largest singleday attack ever mounted by the Allies at Gallipoli.
- Hill 10 Cemetery, the hill was taken by 9th Lancashire Fusiliers and the 11th Manchesters on the early morning of 7 August 1915.
- Azmak Cemetery, graves of 16 small battlefield cemeteries were concentrated here.
- A Beach, 11th division and 34th Brigade landed first in order to take the Hill 10.
- Kiretch Tepe, in other words Kireçtepe Ridge was originally one of the hills on a ridge called Kizlar Dag.
End of tour depart to Istanbul at around 17:30.
22:00 Arrive Hotel in Istanbul.